Pricing and Choices
Costs will be as follows:
- $100/mo for one lesson every other week (includes 8 hours of barn time/mo)
- $200/mo for one lesson a week (includes 16 hours of barn time/mo)
- $400/mo for two lessons a week (includes 32 hours of barn time/mo)
- $600/mo for three lessons a week (includes 48 hours of barn time/mo)
- $800/mo for four lessons a week (includes 64 hours of barn time/mo)
- We will follow the Hockinson Schools Calendar
$60 per hour private instruction.
Please call for for information.
What will students do when not riding horses?
- Masks are required in the barn. If able to social distance properly, masks can be slid down.
- Farm animal time-goats, mini horses, rabbits?
- Horse Care- assisting with chores, feeding, turnout, grooming, clean tack
- Social time- hanging out in designated areas
- Homework- we will have space available
- Observe lessons
- Farm Fit workout
What It’s like
Whether this is your first time on a horse or your return to riding, we work to the individual abilities of our clients. By maintaining small class sizes, we have the flexibility to integrate specific lesson objectives into the collective spirits of the class. At Short Acres, classmates and families can often be heard cheering on another student as they finally master a new skill or overcome a longtime fear. Our greatest achievement is your personal triumph!
Treat your Pony Lover to a 30-minute pony ride! Or sign up for an Adult/Child ride where the two of you can spend quality time grooming and riding!
Pony Rides are designed for kids age 4-8. Please call or email to schedule a ride.